A LETTER TO FUTURE CHILDREN …
At the North East Wales Archives we are running a competition for the best ‘Letter to Future Children’ written by school-age pupils living in Denbighshire and Flintshire. Write a letter, to be read by children in 100 years’ time, to tell them how your life has changed since the Coronavirus crisis sent you home from school!
- What are you doing every day?
- What is it like being at home all the time without seeing your friends and extended family?
- Are you having to go to school, and if so is it strangely quiet?
- How are your family coping with working at home or going out to do essential work?
- Above all, tell the future children what you are missing most and enjoying most!
Please include a drawing, showing how life looks to you at this strange time in history!
All letters will be included in the ‘Letter to Future Children’ Archive and preserved for future generations to read. The winner will receive a prize of a £20 Amazon Voucher and have their letter shared online.
Please email entries to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love you to have a go and be a part of history.